- When it comes to comparing prices on auto insurance, making sure you’re getting quality coverage for your dollar is what will ultimately matter most. Pawson understands that and because we represent multiple insurance carriers we are able to work with these companies to find you the best policy possible to fit your budget.
- Once you become a policyholder through Pawson you will have the support of a knowledgeable and local Pawson agent. With personal attention and service, you’ll have the information you need to choose the car insurance coverage that makes the most sense for you.
In Connecticut, you are required to have liability car insurance at the following minimum limits:
- $20,000 for bodily injury, per person per accident.
- $40,000 for bodily injury, total per accident.
- $10,000 for property damage per accident.
The state of Connecticut also requires you to carry uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to help with your medical bills after an accident caused by either:
- An uninsured driver.
- A driver who does not have adequate insurance coverage to pay your medical bills.
Your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage must have the minimum coverage amounts of:
- $20,000 per person.
- $40,000 total per accident
- Auto insurance may cover losses caused by:
Get started today!
A licensed advisor will follow-up with you shortly after completing this form. We look forward to working with you.
Auto Insurance Quote
Most insurance companies will let you download copies of your insurance policy coverage pages by simply setting up an account on-line.