- If you are one of the 88,000 business owners in Connecticut that use a company-owned vehicle to get your products or service to existing and prospect customers then you will want to consider commercial vehicle insurance. Once you or your employee hit the road in your company-owned vehicle you add a degree of risk, either bodily injury or damage to other vehicles which could create a major financial issue that would fall directly on your business.
- At Pawson, we have been helping business owners find adequate commercial vehicle coverage for more than 30 years and have various offers that we can find you upon your first call with us.
We suggest commercial auto insurance is best for businesses that:
- Have employees who drive their own vehicles to conduct business.
- Have employees who operate company vehicles that are leased, rented or owned.
- Own, lease or rent vehicles such as cars and trucks.
Get started today!
A licensed advisor will follow-up with you shortly after completing this form. We look forward to working with you.