- Buying the right condo in Connecticut can be complicated, buying condo insurance shouldn’t. Our local agents are here to give you the best advice and guidance to help you better protect what’s inside your condo. Connecticut Condo Insurance properties do not need as much insurance as a house, but owners have more to insure than a renter.
- Special policies for condominium owners, known as form HO-6, will provide the liability and personal property protection a condominium owner needs.
- We offer various insurance companies to choose from and we will work for you to obtain the best possible pricing and we will make coverage suggestions to best protect your property and liability.
Condo insurance is entirely different from homeowners insurance and only covers the interior of your condominium. Complete coverage varies, but typically only protects the following:
- Personal property
- Interior walls and appliances
- Liability claims from persons injured in your condo
The liability coverage on condo insurance will cover you if a person is injured in your home, or their property is damaged, and they decide to sue. Insurance will cover their medical bills and legal fees if you are found liable.
Get started today!
A licensed advisor will follow-up with you shortly after completing this form. We look forward to working with you.