Comparing health insurance will help you find the best and most affordable health insurance plan for you and your family. Just like comparison shopping for consumer goods, shopping for the best health plan will help you find the best price and quality to meet your needs. Comparing the benefits, premiums, co-pays and doctor visit costs associated with several health insurance plans is a great way to find the absolute best coverage plan for you and your family.
But who has that kind of time?
One of the best ways to compare health plans is to speak with a health insurance profession who specializes in health insurance. An agent at Pawson can compare multiple healthcare products from several different providers and help you choose the best fit for you.
With an wide array of insurance options to compare and choose from, Pawson lets you build an individual insurance plan to fit your life, your budget, your family.
Whether you just want to compare plans or you are ready to enroll, our online quoting system and local team make it easy. Our site lets you compare your options and even get a quote online or call us and let us explain it all to you.
- Health plans typically cover the following:
- annual physical examinations
- cancer screenings such as pap smears, mammography, colonoscopy, and PSA tests
- routine blood work such as complete blood count (CBC) to check for anemia and other problems
- blood glucose tests to check for prediabetes or diabetes
- blood pressure and blood cholesterol monitoring
- electrocardiogram (ECG, EKG) and X-rays, if needed
- recommended immunizations