- Whether you own multiple rental properties or need to sublet your home for a year while you travel for business, a landlord’s rental property insurance provides all the essential property and liability coverage you need to protect your rental property. Whether you rent a single / multi-family home, condo, or townhouse, a landlord insurance policy will provide coverage for damage to the residence.
- Loss of Rental Income –if something happens and you’re unable to rent your property out. An insurance provider would pay for your loss of rental income during the repair or rebuilding period.
- General Liability – Helps protect the insured against legal liability caused by bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury to others.
- Property Coverage – Covers your rental property if you own rentals built for one to four families, as well as other private structures on your property (like a garage or shed), and personal property, like tools, appliances or furniture that’s stored on the property or used by your tenants.
- Equipment Breakdown – Provides coverage for damage to covered property caused by a mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, an explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers.
Get started today!
A licensed advisor will follow-up with you shortly after completing this form. We look forward to working with you.