iPhone X is Apple’s long-awaited version of their newest smart phone, with a full-screen OLED display, Animoji support, and much more.
Naturally, we had to feature the iPhone X, which is pronounced “10” not “ex,” for this week’s Tech Tuesday feature. The new iPhone includes the following:
- A brand-new 5.8-inch OLED screen,
- Face ID to unlock the phone and no home button
- Optical image stabilization on both rear 12-megapixel camera lenses
- a portrait mode on the front-facing camera
- A new feature to animate emojis.
It’ll sell for $999, and ship November 3. Preorders start October 27